National retail remodel and build-out work is a specialized discipline that requires an electrical contractor with equally specialized capabilities.
RJ Martin Electric offers decades of retail-specific electrical services experience and success. We are well-known for our retail remodels and build-outs, working on behalf of national retailers in locations across the U.S. Our firm has completed hundreds of projects covering thousands of retail stores.
Through our years of experience with national retail electrical projects of all sizes and scopes, we’ve come to understand (as have our customers) that using one contractor for all your national projects offers 10 key advantages:
- All the capabilities needed for specialized retail projects: This means:
- All technicians are cross-trained in electrical and data communications to include POS cabling and equipment installations.
- We utilize our national supplier accounts to ensure our technicians have the proper materials for your project on schedule.
- Where you need us, when you need us there: We are licensed as an electrical contractor in 31 states and hold over 335 municipal licenses nationally. Additionally, we operate 40 service trucks nationwide.
- Accountability at every stage of large projects: You may have a multi-store, multistate rollout that requires dozens or even hundreds of electrical assignments. Yet, for local electricians, one project is just that—one project. When you hire RJ Martin Electric, we are invested in your entire rollout program – not just one individual store location – so we’re 100 percent accountable all the time. We’ll quote you one price that covers the complete project scope, saving you lots of time in terms of estimating total project costs and processing invoices (see advantage #5).
- Short learning curves: Our business model is structured so that the same electricians execute your electrical installations in multiple locations for your rollout programs. This ensures a firm understanding of your program-specific needs; removes the learning curve after the first project; ensures installation consistencies and efficiencies; minimizes customer impacts; and creates uniformity in wiring methods and aesthetics.
- On-call accessibility: All technicians remain on-call 24/7 for as long as you need our project support.
- Single point of contact: Hiring individual electricians for multi-store, multistate work can be a nightmare. With RJ Martin Electric, we’re your single point of contact for all projects everywhere. That also translates to one invoice total, as opposed to separate invoices for each contractor working on each project.
- Total focus on your project, and your project alone: Local electricians often jump from project to project midstream. The result: uncertainty and delays. At RJ Martin Electric, our electricians are dedicated W2 employees; when they arrive in a market, they’re there to work on just your project—no disappearances, no delays.
- Technology to hold our electricians accountable: We utilize Fleetmatic Reveal technology to track our electricians at all times throughout the duration of your project.
- No night or weekend up-charges. Local contractors usually charge nighttime and weekend premiums that can negatively impact the bottom line for GCs and end users. It also can alter the cost of the same project, depending on the start date and how long work extends into weekends or nighttime hours. At RJ Martin Electric, the price we quote does not change based on weekend or night schedules.
- The right equipment: When RJ Martin Electric is on your multiple store project, we ensure that any special equipment required to safely execute our work scope is stocked in our electrician’s van. All vans are equipped with harness, ladders, arc flash suits and lockout/tagout kits. Additionally, when man lifts are needed, we utilize our national accounts to provide them at the site.
- Site-specific sensitivity: We understand that working in a live store environment presents unique challenges. We work to maintain the safety of your customers, store personnel and construction personnel around our work areas while minimizing store operation disruptions.
Contact RJ Martin Electric to learn more.
We hope this blog helps you understand how using one electrical contractor for all your national projects offers numerous and significant advantages. If you’re looking for an exceptional electrical contracting firm for your next project, or if you want information about RJ Martin Electric’s experience in industrial, health care, commercial, education and retail markets, please call Robert J. Martin at 216-662-7100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.