National retail remodel and build-out work is a specialized discipline that requires an electrical contractor with broad geographic reach, proven experience, exceptional abilities and a solid reputation. At RJ Martin Electric, we offer decades of retail-specific electrical services experience and success. Our firm has completed hundreds of projects covering thousands of retail stores. We are well known for our retail remodels and build-outs, working on behalf of national retailers in locations across the U.S.
Benefits of working with RJ Martin Electric:
- All the capabilities needed for specialized retail projects:
- All technicians are cross-trained in electrical and data communications to include POS cabling and equipment installations.
- We utilize our national supplier accounts to ensure our technicians have the proper materials for your project when they are needed.
- We are licensed as an electrical contractor in 31 states and hold over 335 municipal licenses nationally. Additionally, we operate 40 service trucks nationwide.
- Accountability at every stage of large projects: You may have a multi-store, multi-state rollout that requires dozens or even hundreds of electrical assignments. Yet, for local electricians, one project is just that—one project. When you hire RJ Martin Electric, we are invested in your entire rollout program – not just one individual store location – so we’re 100 percent accountable all the time.
- Short learning curves: Our business model is structured so that the same electricians execute your electrical installations in multiple locations for your rollout programs. This ensures a firm understanding of your program-specific needs; removes the learning curve after the first project; ensures installation consistencies and efficiencies; minimizes customer impacts; and creates uniformity in wiring methods and aesthetics.
- On-call accessibility: All technicians remain on-call 24/7 for as long as you need our project support.
- Single Point of Contact: Hiring individual electricians for multi-store, multi-state work can be a nightmare. With RJ Martin Electric, we’re your single point of contact for all projects everywhere.
- Total focus on your project, and your project alone: Local electricians often jump from project to project midstream. The result: uncertainty and delays. At RJ Martin Electric, our electricians are dedicated W2 employees; when they arrive in a market, they’re there to work on just your project—no disappearances, no delays.
- Technology to hold our electricians accountable: We utilize Fleetmatic Reveal technology to track our electricians at all times throughout the duration of your project.
- No night or weekend up-charges
- The right equipment: When RJ Martin Electric is on your multiple store project, we ensure that any special equipment required to safely execute our work scope is stocked in our electrician’s van. All vans are equipped with harness, ladders, arc flash suits and lockout/tagout kits. Additionally, when man lifts are needed, we utilize our national accounts to provide them at the site.
- Site-specific sensitivity: We understand that working in a live store environment presents unique challenges. We work to maintain the safety of your customers, store personnel and construction personnel around our work areas while minimizing store operation disruptions.